Saturday, July 3, 2010

update

I haven't blogged in awhile so its time for an update!  I've been doing a lot of things lately with photography so i've been pretty busy.  I got to accompany another photographer to help out with some advertising shots for this hotel.  It was quite a learning experience.  I also have been running around with my new (old) film camera that i just found in a thrift store.  Plus i've been editing and taking pics witch can be pretty time consuming.  Anyway here are a few pics from a recent shoot of my girlfriend and her sister.  We went out to this campground because it was the only place still green during the summer heat and i just messed around while they looked pretty for the camera:














1 comment:

  1. I love the one with hollis and the glasses and lindsay with the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete