Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Full Rachel+Kevin Pics



So i certainly have a process to editing pictures.  My main tools are lightroom and photoshop but i think my biggest motivator is my playlist!!!  You got to have good music otherwise it just isn't fun.  My musical taste ranges far and wide and there isn't a particular genre that is my favorite.  Anyway I was feeling pretty thug today so i started off with hip-hop:

"Airplanes"-B.O.B
"Changes"- Tupac

Then moved onto alternative and some good ol tracks from the Eclipse soundtrack:

"Sweet Disposition"- The Temper Trap
"Chop and Change"- The Black Keys
"What Part of Forever"- Cee Lo Green
"This is War"- 30 Seconds to Mars
"I never told You"- Colbie Caillat

Anyway, so again these pics are from my photoshoot with Rachel and Kevin Tuttle.  Finally finished today after getting sidetracked by house work and such.  You know how it is.  Hope you enjoy:







No comments:

Post a Comment