Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tyler Castle...



Another day sorting through images getting ready for the new website.  I keep coming across so many images that i had completely forgotten about and really love.  This one for instance.  This one is of my buddy Tyler Castle.  There is an interesting story behind this image, and as with all good stories they begin in the 2nd floor of Emerson Hall at Westmont College in Santa Barbara.  Well Tyler's room has always been the happening place to be.  It's a haven of conversation, video games, and friends just hanging out.  Basically everyone loved to go there including me.  Well i had developed an unusual habit you might say, whenever i went down to see if Tyler was in his room, i would look through the microscopic hole near the door handle (why they have this hole? who knows?).  If a light was on and i saw people moving, I knew they were there.  If no light, no people, i'd sulk off back to my room to study.  Well on this particular day i just happened to have been running around with my camera.  I look through the peep-hole (lets just call it what it is lol) and see tyler sitting at his desk.  "Hey that looks cool!"  So i shoot a picture of him through the hole in his door haha.  Tyler has no idea i did this so yeah now he will.  Just to reassure my readers invasion of privacy is not something I do often so feel no need to shun me.  Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment