Monday, July 19, 2010

Drumming

I've decided that blogging is a talent that needs to be worked on again and again.  I'm not so talented at it so i guess i have to try harder to post more things up haha.  Anyway i thought i'd do something interesting today so i grabbed my drumset from outside stashed in my garage and set it up in my room.  Some of you may know that i'm not only a photographer but i'm a musician (among a great many other things).  I feel that for many, music is a source of inspiration and its the same for me.  I get inspired when i hear a really awesome song and when i play music i relax and can think a little clearer.  And i'm always glad when i can merge my passions, photography and music.  So after getting all set up i got out my camera and started shooting details of the set.  The snare, the cymbals, the lugs on my bass, the stick in my hand and on my drum.  I just think the drumset is a really beautiful piece of art.  I tried to capture some of that beauty in the pics i took plus when i was done i got to annoy the crap out of my family by drumming really really loudly.  Hope you like them:













No comments:

Post a Comment