Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Book List

Thought i'd post a blog while sitting in my room, waiting for the UPS man to deliver my package, and while listening to "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" by John Mayer.  Anyways this summer hasn't been my busiest summer ever.  In fact I've been fortunate to have had a lot of free time this summer.  Unfortunately that free time doesn't pay very well but whatever.  But one of the good things about free time is that I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and read good books!  It's been so long.  In school you read books you have to.  You hardly read anything truly for fun.  So i thought I'd share what books I've read so far this summer:

"The Twilight Series"-Stephanie Meyer 

(I have to explain this reading decision to my male readers haha.  It started out as just a simple curiosity.  I came home one night and my sister was watching "New Moon" and I just stood there watching until I annoyed my sister with all my questions.  "Why is Bella being so dumb?" Questions like that. Later on I picked up the books and couldn't put them down.  Good books.)

"The Uglies Series"- Scott Westerfeld
"The Host"-Stephanie Meyer
"My Name is Asher Lev"- Chaim Potok
"The Zion Legacy Series"- Bodie & Brock Thoene (just started this series)
 
So that's what I've read so far this summer.  All of them have been really good books.  I highly recommend them.  Now back to photography!  Later on today I'm getting together with my friend Roger Moreno to shoot this concept I've had in mind.  It involves a bass drum is all i can say.  So yesterday I went scouting for locations and I came back with some interesting shots:













    

1 comment: