Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hawaiian BBQ!

My sisters and I had the house all to ourselves this weekend.  No parents!! So of course we threw a wild party!!  There was underage drinking and drunken brawls broke out and the cops had to come and break it up.  Crazy!  I'm just kidding we're far too mature for that kind of thing.  We actually kept it classy and decided to have a Hawaiian BBQ.  It was really fun and the food was great.  New realization.  I love jasmine rice.  It's so good.  Anyway i really loved how the detail shots came out so here are a few from the day:








My sister lexy took the following pictures!  I was grill master so shooting was difficult.





I chose this picture because you can't see my face.  I was unshaven and slovenly at the time so I had to preserve my image haha.

2 comments:

  1. Who's the white guy? Cause he's not your sister.

    Awesome pics, awesome looking food, beautiful grill, too! Yes, I am an admirer of grills and do enjoy cooking on them because I like playing with fire or using to make delicious food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you...even if you are sometimes slovenly and unshaven.
    Good pictures, 3-Dean.

    ReplyDelete