Friday, August 13, 2010

Epic Week: Updates and Inspiration


Well this week has been pretty exciting and a little hectic for me.  I just published my new website...which you can see here.  It is such a relief to finally be done with it and to have a website that i'm proud to look at!  Thanks to everyone for your support and special thanks to my facebook connections for checking out my site and taking an interest in my photography.

Being a relatively new photographer I find it extremely helpful to look at the works of other photographers to find ideas and inspiration.  It's such an easy thing to do.  You can look through magazines, billboards, advertisements in stores, and photography websites.  Inspiration is everywhere!  But the places I go most to get the creative juices flowing are blogs (don't worry i'm not trying to hype up my own lol).  Not only do you have access to amazing images, but you are able to tap into a valuable resource, the photographer's brain.  There are tips and advice that is invaluable if you plan on developing your interest in photography, maturing it into something marketable.  So today i thought i would share some of the photographers and blogs I follow (all of which are amazing!):


These blogs are full of tips and insight and I draw a lot of inspiration from them, but these are just a few! I encourage you to seek out other blogs.

I'll close with this image that I really love.  It came out so well that I just have to share it:




No comments:

Post a Comment