Monday, May 9, 2011

Roomies!

So I've basically shot film all semester long, with the occasional rare exception, and all black and white stuff.  I guess once I got a taste for film I've just been a photo snob refusing to touch my sell-out of a digital camera.  But this past week I had the opportunity, nay, the privilege of shooting the roommate photos for Kylie Castro, Anna Cornell, and Robyn Bickerton.  Need I say that I shot with my digital camera, which was refreshing in a way.  I've been neglecting my color skills too much.  Anyway, it was such a fun time rushing around steep turns in the Montecito foothills and watching the dynamic between the three.  Also, this might very well be the first and only time a group of girls have requested to take formal pictures in their "workout" clothes; aren't they awesome!  Well enjoy a few shots from this shoot. Or don't but that's your loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment