Saturday, October 23, 2010

John Michael

Last Sunday John Michael and I headed down to one of Santa Barbara's beaches (I honestly can't remember the name lol).  We got some really great pics out of the day despite the weather.  Fortunately there was a lull in the rain that allowed us a perfect opportunity to shoot.  Great stuff:















Special thanks to my buddy Jonas Marks for the use of his gorgeous and classy umbrella, and of course thanks to my assistant/stylist Lauren Martin...who is camera shy.

5 comments:

  1. Great shots Dean! So jealous. I wanna take pictures of John Michael. He's a stud. And with Lauren rocking that reflector? Dream team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. john michael is a god

    ReplyDelete
  3. clean cut landscaping 4 life

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin good john michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bud,

    Some solid shots in there, hope all is well man, good luck in Cali.
    -JR

    ReplyDelete